Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Walk To Remember

It was a rainy day.
But the rain had stopped.

I was in the studio.
So I wouldn't know about,
the weather outside.

Ring, went the phone.
Honey I'm here, were the words I saw.
Yikes, I said, I'm coming.

I hurried out.

Hi, he said, as I walked beside him.
Why can't you park here, he distracted me.
Well, I said, I can't because....
I rambled on.

He scouted the area.
I rambled on.
He double checked the area.
I rambled on.
He put his hand in his pocket.
Still, I rambled on.

Ring, no it wasn't the phone.
Ring, he held it in his hand.

I looked at him.
I must have looked quite blur.
I looked at his hand.
I must have looked quite blur.

He
swung
me
into
his
arms.

And said.

Will you marry me?

-We had a moment-

Pop, I woke up.
WHAT IF MY BOSS SEES ME?
I checked, he assured me, no one-la.
Oh.

-We had a moment-

I was hoping it would still be raining,he mentioned.
I had an umbrella prepared.
It would have been a korean-movie-moment.

I giggled.
He laughed.
I blushed.
He smiled.
Then, we walked on.

I lean on his shoulder.
We walked on.
Then I looked at him.


Oh, wait I forgot to say:


Yes.





The path we walked, truly a walk to remember.

11 comments:

  1. so sweet!!!!!!!!!!
    front row seats ya =p lol
    jess here btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. so funny and sweet.. Xp..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it was quite funny. so potong stim right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He swung you into his arms?

    How come Jason left that part out in his version?? Aisyeh...must ask him to demo again
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad u wrote it out. memory of a lifetime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woots .. so sweet .. notty ruth got tricked .. hahahahahaha. remember to invite me to ur wedding ya ^^

    ReplyDelete