Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Pangs

THE PANGS...Now in this Blog near you!


It was a bumpy ride. I opened my eyes only to find myself behind a truck that was speeding dangerously. I could see the shadows of two ladies kneeling on the floor opposite me, shivering and frigthen. As I peered through the wooden planks that stood between the running skylights and us, I could see that it was raining outside. It was almost pitch dark expect for the lights that glimmered in a distance and reflected itself on the sea. The silloutte of the ladies caught my eyes. They were pregnant! I peered down at my own body...I was pregnant too!

I could see a figure running beside our moving truck. It was MY DARLING! Lengkap in his superhero costume...i had the impression he was Zorro. Hehehe. And so, 1 by 1, he began pulling out the pregnant woman while trying hard not to fall into the sea beside him. 1 down, 2 to go. 2 down, me to go!

But but but...he was running out of time! If he didn't get me out in time he would crash into the bridge. He reached out for me...just a little bit more...almost...splash...he fell into sea, and I, was left trying to see if he was alright.

I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes, the truck had already stopped. 2men shoved me out of the truck and I tumbled to the ground. As I struggled to get myself very pregnant self up again, I noticed that I was dumped in front of "Freescale". However, Freescale looked more like a hotel than an office. The "freescale" words were made out of silver metal, shining in its majesty, and it was placed on a stone wall right outside the steps leading up to its grand entrance.

I had to get inside, I told myself. I somehow knew I would find Jason inside. Just then, the baby kicked. Cramp. Pain. Oh no! I think the baby's coming! I waddled in, hunched, scouting for Jason.

I found him. He was reading books in the library. Calling out to him, I hurried over, nearer to him. He was, however, distracted with the book he was reading, so he inched closer to me, STILL, reading the book.

Push.Breathe. Push. Breathe. Jason was helping me deliver baby no 1 with one hand, STILL, reading his book with the other hand. Before we knew it, baby no2 was coming out. TWINS! He was STILL reading his book. Multitasking! Haha.

Woke up.

2 comments:

  1. hhmm.. i know jason is always the cool kind.. bt reading a book while helping u deliver the baby?? wahlao.. ur dreams quite out of the ordinary.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... What a dream... Xp..

    ReplyDelete