Monday, April 13, 2009

Guitar Maniac!

Tell me: Who in the world would buy 1 guitar, 3 guitar bags, 4 picks and 2 pick holders, all in one go, and carrying them all over Pasar Seni?!

The Guitar Maniacs of course! ( Jeremy, Grace, Ruth and my mom)
Even the shop owner thought we were crazy.

You see, we were suppose to pay our Saman ticket in Pasar Seni and someone also wanted to buy a guitar for his brother. AND, my mom knows the owner of the guitar shop, so can get discount banyak-banyak!

So off we went. We found the guitar and bought a bag with it. Then a nice thick padding guitar case caught my eye so I got it. Then I remembered that my darling wanted one too. We were actually on our way else where before turning back to the guitar shop the second time to get one for my darling. I heard the owner telling his friend in cantonese:" Wah yao mo gao cou oh...mai gam toh..." Malunya!

Anyway, the other accessories were mainly free. We only had to pay for 1 pick holder and 2 picks. So it was like a buy 1 free 1, and a buy 2 free 2 thingy. SWEET!

Then we had beef noodles. I tell you everyone was looking at us cause the guitar and the 2 other guitar cases had their own seats at the table. They were probably thinking we were somekind of musical family or something.




Look closer! I just realized that my mom and I have that same "guilty-look" smile. So that's where I got it from. :P

3 comments: