Monday, June 2, 2008

Stupid Dreams Come First, Good Ones Later: Crazy Bird

Ok, I'm going to tell me my stupid dreams first since there are much much easier to write compared to the crazy-complicated-soap-opera-type.

This one is quite recent.

I dreamt that I was:

...getting ready to sleep. But before settling myself in bed, I carried a Weaver bird's nest along with the nest's owner ( a blue bird) that I had caught earlier that day and placed them both on my bedroom table. Satisfied, I lay myself down on my bed and put my blanket on.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on me. It was the bird! I quickly covered my head with my blanket, leaving only the top part of my hair exposed. I didn't know waht to expect; I suppose the bird was angry at me and decided that it wanted revenge. I couldn't move at all ; my, the bird was heavy for its size; I could only close my eyes and pray that the bird would leave me alone.

You know what the bird did? It decided to pee on me. And, my goodness, its pee was like a never ending spraying of the water hose. Luckily I was covered, thanks to my blanke-before I could finish saying it, the bird found the uncovered spot on my head and peed on it too. Darn, so much for luck. As if that wasn't enough, it decided that to vomit nonstop on me too ( same process as the pee).

Then, I jerked out of bed and woke up. I looked around...phew, no bird, no pee, no vomit. I'm safe. It was just a dream. But I felt lightheaded and blur cause i woke up so sudden and it seemed real because I was dreaming in "real time".

Anyone care to interpret this dream? Hahaha.



Btw, the bird's nest looked like this :

No comments:

Post a Comment