Monday, June 2, 2008

Funny Dreams Come Second, Good Ones Later:Rock Band

Well, at least it was funny to me. :P

I was:

...walking around in a shopping mall with my friend Helen. Anyway, i had to bomb so I walked to the toilet. Took my time in the loo but before I could flush the toilet a big size lady barged in and decided to bomb too. I guess she couldn't tahan anymore. Unfortunately, the toilet bowl was full so the water splashed out on her, mind you I was still stuck in the same cubicle as her. She got mad at me and started shaking her butt at me, drying herself like a dog ( don't ask me why I dream this kind of dream...I have no control over my subconcious mind. :P). Oh but don't worry, she wasn't touching me, she was like far away and I couldn't see anything hamsup as although i was in the same cubicle as her I saw myself as a third-party, my point of view was from the top of the cubicle. Continuing my story, I got mad at her too for doing that and poured water on her or whacked her. Then i ran away.

I ran to my concert. Apparently, I was almost late for my concert. The atmosphere was dark, except for the spotlights on stage. Yup, I was in a rock band and we had been practising real hard for this concert for a long time. ( flashbacks of the band practicing at our head quaters). So the plan was that I, the lead singer, will come up on stage last and sing. My members were already going on stage one by one, and the last of them- the electrc guitar guy went up and was waiting for me to get up there and sing. I rushed up ( I just rushed back from the toilet remember.) with my mic and started singing a rubato version of Miley Cyrus' See You Again.

I had no idea why it was so slow, but it felt like a jazz version or slow-mo version of the song. Then, I forgot my lyrics! I didn't have stage fright but it seemed as tho my mind went blank. Temporarily lost the words. However, I was really at ease with singing on stage in front of so many people and it seemed that I knew exactly what to do in situations like these-*ting!* make the lyrics up. Brilliant!

And so, I sang ( remember rubato rubato):" I got my sights set on youuuuu and I'm ready to aimmmmmmm, I have a heart that will never be tameddddddd, I knew you were something spppppppppecial, when you spoke my naaaaaaaame, now THE NEXT LYRICS I DOOOOOOOOOOOON'TTTTTTTTTTTT KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW..."

I tell you, I did it so confidently, singing that lyrics like it wasn't wrong at all ( really typical me, I think I use to do that when i was young, slimply make up lyrics if I forget). All my band members, expecially the electric guitar guy was staring at me and trying very hard not to burst out laughing. I just smiled cheekily and continued singing.

It was really fun, and I enjoyed myself very much. I was singing, "syiok sendiri" and holding that last note to the chorus " DOOOOOOOOOOON'TTTTT KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW" long long. So long, I think it was almost 4 bars. I was waiting for the band members to masuk chorus, but actually they were waiting for me to finish that note before coming in. ( Aduh, one hand clap on the forehead) Then I realized that I wasn't suppose to hold so long cause my members were giving me the look, so I finished my note.

pause

BAM! " The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down. I st-studdered when you asked me what I'm thinking about..."

Suddenly, this man, slumberly walked on stage and strolled up and down the back part of the stage holding a paper that had a wanted picture of ME! Oh gosh, this guy is helping the lady in the toilet. I had to do something quick!

BAM! " Felt like I couldn't breathe... pst pst pst...Grace get up here... (giving Grace, my manager, the head jerk, the desperate eyes, and pointing her to the guy with my mouth...while SINGING! Can you believe this?! )...you asked my what's wrong with me...hurry, hurry...My best friend Lesley said, oh she's just being Miley..."

Grace got the message and rushed up on the stage with another manager to deal with the man. And they were dealing with him ON STAGE ( next to the electric guitar guy)! ( Aduh, one hand clap AGAIN!) It was settled and an agreement took place.

Hmmm, remind me to find out what the agreement is about when i finsih singing:" The next time we hang out, I will redeem myself, my heart can't rest till then. oh wooawooawooah, I can't wait to see you again."

Then I woke up.

Laughing.

Oh please, tell me what it means. Heh.

To hear and see the original version of the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC8N9WywIqY&feature=related






3 comments:

  1. lolx.... that`s a funny dream.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah liao..you really got a lot of dreams..and this was funny...

    ReplyDelete