Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TVB Dream

This is a really short dream, more like a concept dream- the concept is important, not the storyline.

It was as if i was watching TV, a TVB drama to be more exact. The area of my view was like a TV screen, and there were subtitles at the bottom of my screen. Mind you, I wasn't in my dream watching the TV; the dream was the TV.

The people in my dream were actors and they were acting out my dream. What more, they weren't speaking english. They were speaking Cantonese!!! So, i had to read the subtitles at the bottom of my screen. Imagine that- reading subtitles to understand your own dream- pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know cantonese its okay, as long as you have the desire to learn it...gradually, you will learn some of the words... you know, TVB drama is my most favourite drama besides badminton tv show...

    anyway, do you know who am I?
    Tips: Natalie

    ReplyDelete