Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The ONE

Ok, so this one's my "favourite".



Look as his cute face trying to carry me.

(Pls click pic to ENLARGE his cute face!)

He said my dress too slippery woh. :P

He managed to carry me in the end after a few tries.

Good on ya! Yay!

The photographer taught him some techniques to-ensure-slippery-dress-not-slippery.

This was a candid-not-the-actual shot but

I'm glad the photographer caught this one on camera.

:P I love it! AND I can tease him KAW KAW! HaHa! :P

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA... this is a real cute one.. Xp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason! Go eat more rice, go gym, need to buck up a bit man, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. marcus..you want? oh btw this is not the wedding dress. this one rented for the photoshoot only. :) but its nice kan. :)

    ReplyDelete