Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bird Brain

I was in my living room looking out at the balcony when I saw thousands and thousands of birds in the sky. The white birds were holding one end of lots of strings while the black community of birds was holding the other ends. Both sides were working together to tie a single black bird (this bird must be of great importance) in the middle. I thought to myself: “Man, these birds are smart! What are they doing and how do they know how to capture another bird with that technique? It’s like they are civilized.”

So I took a picture with my phone secretly. However, at the corner of their eyes they saw me. I pretended not to look at placed my phone on the floor so it would not be visible. I was afraid of them as I didn’t know if they were good or bad. All I knew was that they can be dangerous so I shouldn’t mess with them.

Suddenly I received a few MMS on my hand phone. I peered over and saw pictures of the birds eating up the bird in the middle. Gross! I was shocked and I knew that the birds sent the pictures to me for a reason. Some birds came into my house I was began to get weary and scared. They communicated to me thought telepathy and they were interrogating me. And they told me that birds have hand phones too. It is their custom that 3 birds will share one hand phone. They usually hold the phones by their beaks in unison, carefully balancing the phone in the middle.

These birds were actually quite intelligent. Over the centuries, they have formed they own civilization and they even have their own ruling system; a hierarchy of some sort. And the bird that they captured earlier was the evil bird king.

After that incident, strange things began to happen in the land right outside my balcony, I heard loud screeches from the birds and when I walked to my balcony to see what was going on: I could see wild animals everywhere! On the left, a coconut tree had four Sarawak Birds on it. Nearby, a big black wolf with a broken leg limped past. I could see cute baby wolves trying to catch up with the big black wolf that was far ahead of them. To the North, in a distance, a black jaguar strolled past the land. A white polar bear with its young occupied the space on the right, after the gate that leads into a fruit plantation.


P.s Pictures will come later. I can't find my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Lols! Wedding stress ah?
    And I presume the "Sarawak birds" are 'burung Enggangs'?
    cutelah you kekekeke

    we gonna check out the florist tommorow, so dont stress too much, the birds told me they'll leave you alone ...at least for now lol >.<

    ReplyDelete