Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY CRAZE

Ipoh: Jammed all the way. Left at 3pm, arrived at 9pm.

Eve of CNY:
10 delicious home made dishes (courtesy of my awesome grandma!)




































Relatives, relatives, relatives!















PICTIONARY FUN!




Family fun with Pictionary Mania ( Including my grandma!)!
I draw on your back, and you draw on the paper while the rest guess what in the world are you trying to draw. It’s really difficult. The back and the hands cannot communicate with each other properly.

This was HILARIOUS! I use you as a puppet while everyone else guesses. Guess what my mom is trying to do.
ATTEMPT 1, 2, 3, 4...
LAUGH. CRY. LAUGH.
WHAT? WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
DAD:" Let me try, I'm sure they will be able to get it."
SWTICH PLACES.
Ready...set...go!

We STILL couldn't get it after 5 rounds of laughing and crying.
The answer?

YUP! Who would have guessed it was a windscreen wiper?!

2nd Day of CNY: A super long walk in the park.
Mind you the Sultan walks in this park too! So it’s really very well maintained.
They even have a lake and lilies.
My grandma’s new gadget – THE SUNGLASSES CUM SUNSHADE HAT. (Last time it was a cool reversed-badminton-like-thingamajig that came with rubber balls)
Zip down here to unleash the super build in sunglasses.
Things you can do with THE HAT.

My most happening grandma in the world!
Look what I did in the afternoon:
Yes, I’m a “part time” hair dresser.



3rd Day of CNY: PENANG DAY TRIP

Can you believe it? I went all the way to Penang and I didn’t’ get to eat any LAKSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sobs.
ANYWAY...
Visited my aunt (Which I have never seen before.)
What an interesting place to put a phone.

Cute little hamster.

Guess who lost his clothes in Penang?

Mr. Paddington Bear! Haha.

4th Day of CNY: TAMAN NEGARA

Yes, someone bought a mini ping pong table that you had to sit and play.
Funny.

4 comments:

  1. funny. yea about time. :P that's all you're going to say? .:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooo.. kesian.. din get to eat laksa.. muahahhaa.. hahaha.. so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food look nice... mmm...yummy...

    ReplyDelete